Nicolas Pol - Hurts Twice As Much
October 1 – November 17, 2015
OSME Gallery is pleased to announce Nicolas Pol and his first solo show "Hurts Twice As Much" in Austria, upcoming on October 1st, 2015.
Since 2001, Nicolas Pol has participated in numerous international exhibitions. Born in Paris, Pol spent much of his childhood in Africa before relocating to France. He went on to earn his degree at the prestigious Ecole Nationale des Beaux-Arts and at La Sorbonne. He works and lives in Paris and southern France.
Following successful solo shows at Alsopp Contemporary in London Pol's work was presented in several international large-scale solo exhibitions:
- 2009, The Martus Maw, New York
- 2010, The Mother of Pouacrus, London
- 2011, Sick Atavus of the New Blood, New York.
- 2012, NeverLodge, New York
- 2013, At Lehmann Maupin, New York
- 2013, After Modern Vermin Control, Milan
- 2014, Last Monark Leak, New York
- Fall 2015, OSME Gallery, Vienna
Nicolas Pol has also participated in numerous group exhibitions in prestigious institutions such as the J-en Rêve Fondation Cartier, the Plus Que Vrai ENSBA Salle des Quais in Paris and the Loic le Gaillard in London.
The exhibition will feature a selection of large-scale paintings on canvas and a fantastic selection of smaller drawings on paper by the Paris-based artist.
Opening reception: October 1, 6.30pm
Exhibiton dates: October 2 - November 17, 2015